Monday, September 7, 2015

Today is Labor Day, or Labour Day, or oh, never mind.....

About which, Will Rogers said, "....I suppose created by an Act of Congress. What Congress knows about labor is beyond me." Here in Canada, we spell it with one more letter, because it's more work, being up here in The Great White North as we are.

Moving along, (May I?)... Here's USA Today's take on Facebook, which I'm adding here because I've been spending an inordinate amount of time on it lately, getting very little else done, as I debate with a few die-hard gun nuts in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. This latter phrase, decoded, means they're free to do what they are told by their oligarchs, and they must be very brave when going out into the streets, full of those wild-eyed paranoid gun-loving defenders of Freedom and the NRA. But I digress.... forgive me....



Afterthought: The "selfie" was probably invented by a dentist trying to drum up more business. 

And here's today's Top Ten locations of you, the viewers, and thank you all !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment