Monday, October 19, 2015

Our side is winning - like I hoped....


Prime Minister Trudeau. It has a nice ring to it. And I know how it happened.  It happened because the Liberals were the only party to show enough personal interest and enough desire to win to send a real live human being around to my door, to ask if I would please vote for them. Others bombarded me with those canned, prerecorded messages giving me the impression they didn't give a damn really whether I voted or not, or else I got pestered by those polling firms trying to see which way the wind was blowing.

Only the Liberals sent a volunteer to my door to ask me personally for my vote. That's why I did a blog the other day saying that I think it's Justin's turn and I would like to see what he can do. And now I will. Justin is our Prime Minister. Wishes do come true. And to everyone who voted Liberal, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment