Friday, October 23, 2015

Short Flu Update...

Recovering...and last night was the best sleep I've had in many months, thanks to the nice little lady Pharmacist at the supermarket. The other day, picking up other refills for my prescriptions, I asked if she had anything for a cough that feels like I'm trying to turn inside out. She looked at the computer for my list of prescriptions, then reached under the counter, and handed me a little bottle of only 100 ml, containing a raspberry-flavored cough syrup developed in Germany, called Calmylin. She said, "Don't go over the recommended dose, because...." And I said, "Bless your heart, Darling!" - And I'm here to tell you it really works! One shot in the morning, and your Flugelhorn can be heard all the way to Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment