Friday, March 27, 2015

The Internet's "Bad Guys" aren't too bright...

If you're one of those guys who are too lazy to work, but not too righteous to steal, and you're trying to con me into turning over control of my computer so you can turn it into a zombie relay server to spread your shit all over the world, don't call me at 11:21 p.m. pretending to be calling from Microsoft, when I'm in the same time zone they are, and I know they don't do this especially seven and a half hours after their offices have closed for the day. 

So get your act together, and keep it off my telephone line. I'm one of the testers for Windows 10, and I have a direct link to Microsoft on my Desktop, if we need to communicate about something. Microsoft doesn't make house-calls, and they don't telephone anybody, and if you telephone them it's going to cost you $100.00 in U.S. funds to speak to one of their technical experts. And I wasn't born yesterday, in case anyone is wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment