Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bandidas, the movie


This is why they call it 'the boob tube' I betcha. These two delightful creatures are a couple of tricky bank robbers with a Robin Hood complex, in a take-off on those early spaghetti westerns of the sort that made Clint Eastwood a household name. I need not tell you Clint never looked this good in his life. Trust me. I caught a part of this movie this morning, and now I wish I'd woke up sooner, because it shouldn't be missed. It really should be seen from start to finish, I'm sure. Maybe even two or three times.....

  
Do these look like vicious gunslingers to you? But are you absolutely sure?




Why does this remind me of Kiana Tom, the fitness queen of ESPN?

1 comment:

  1. As they say... Only their hairdresser knows for sure..

    :-)

    ReplyDelete