Friday, July 26, 2013

Forget Mazda - Here's the real 'Zoom-Zoom' ....


Here's the 'Zoom-Zoom' of Fujifilm's Finepix SL1000 at 50X Optical looking at a couple of parasailors over two miles away as the bird flies, and it got into the act too. That makes this one a "keeper".

While I was collecting my scattered wits this morning, and trying to get my various 80-year-old systems checked out and running again today, the city's noisy street-sweeping machine came by, making enough clatter to wake the dead, and I was thinking, "Why can't we have something quieter, like maybe a hundred Chinese with brooms, followed by another hundred Chinese with shovels, followed by 20 of those 'Hu Flung Dung' trucks to haul it all away?"
It would be an excellent Honorable Make Work Project and a hell of a lot quieter! And that's today's Question Everything, for those of you who wonder.

2 comments:

  1. HaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaa

    You gave me a good laugh this morning...

    Thanks Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fervently hope that you and I are not the last of the politically-incorrect people left on the planet, Ron, because this world needs to be able to laugh at itself sometimes.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete