Monday, February 17, 2014

Kylie Minogue's new almost-released album is coming....


I thought I'd put this on, just in case anyone thinks Oldest Living Blogger has gotten stuck in the distant past. Kylie Minogue - Wow! Can you believe she's 45 already? This new album is supposed to be released on or about March 18th, so we're being told....It's called 'Kiss Me Once'. 

Please note:
When I'm not digging up obscure hits of the distant past, I like to listen to internet radio, and my favorite stations are 'Jazz 24' and KPLU.org's other one,
the regular NPR outlet, both from Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, WA.
I'm a subscriber there, and I love that music. You should check it out.... and you don't have to subscribe in order to listen, but they'd appreciate it, because that's how they pay the bills. If you do subscribe, you get invited to special events, should you care to take advantage of those, and you also are helping to keep that great music on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment