Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's this Winamp I've been yapping about?

It's a feature-packed audio/video player, and it looks like this......








And there's different skins for it, too. This one's called 'Modern'. (my choice).
There's also a detachable Visualizations/Video screen which will open above or below the main player, as you choose, or it will play full screen, as you wish. This company changed ownership a year or so back, and since then seems to be in limbo, for want of a better term, promising to return, but not yet doing so. I've used this for years, and it works and sounds and looks fine, and I'd love to see someone (Microsoft?) take it over and re-activate it. I like it better than Windows Media Player, because it's more configurable, and more user-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment