Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Windows 10 - My favorite player = Winamp




Top: Configuring the Equalizer Presets; Middle: The regular format of it; and on the bottom, showing its Windowshade mode, which allows it to fit into a window's title bar - or any other small space you wish. This is a great player,  and I don't know why they sold it off to someone in Europe. I love this player!

And to what am I listening, you ask..... Jazz24 from KPLU.org of course. I'm one of their 'sustaining members', which means I'm one of thousands who support Pacific Lutheran University's famous and world-wide Internet radio with our automatic monthly deductions. This really is "The Best In The West" and you should sign on to it, too. This is listener-supported radio at its best, and we want to keep it going. In addition to Jazz24, the commercial-free all-jazz outlet, there's also KPLU itself, which is partly National Public Radio, and partly jazz and blues. So give them a listen! If you don't like it, we'll give you back to your nagging 'bitter half', and good luck to you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment