Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Something we don't see every day....


This is a nice New Year's card I just received from Radio Havana Cuba, and therein lies a story as they say. Last year, I received a little wallet calendar card from them, so I sent back one of our Canadian calendars. This year, another wallet calendar card and this nice greeting card along with it. I sent another calendar, by Air Mail this time, because our friendly local Postal Person told me that surface mail might take ages. The postage came to much more than the calendar, needless to say. But I want Lourdes and the folks at Radio Havana Cuba to get it before the year's half over.
 

2 comments:

  1. I presently have a beautiful Cuba picture as a wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't do that with this one, because it is printed on textured paper and that made it hard to scan.
    Even after enhancing it, there are still problems. But it is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete