Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today's (ugh!) weather....


It's a nice mild winter we're having this summer. My little Canon Ixus 30 stills works, although its spare battery pack is now puffed up so much it won't fit into the camera. Time to toss it, I guess. The camera itself is still taking nice pictures though, as we see here.

On the 15th, I filled up the 'new' car for the first time.  I got it on the 4th of May, and already it needs gas! (Just kidding!) Actually, I think the guys at the dealership were right when they said it will be better on gas than my Neon was.  The Neon used to give me between 21 and 22 MPG in town, and this one, if I used the right numbers, looks like it is doing about 24 MPG in city driving. That doesn't hurt my feelings a bit.


_________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment