Monday, October 17, 2011

Dawn creeps over the hill


The days are definitely getting shorter and daylight isn't appearing until after breakfast, it seems. But it does show up, eventually. This was taken on the Canon G9 using its doubler lens. I didn't realize until just the other day that there's a setting in the camera's menus for telling it that the doubler is in place, so it can adjust itself for it. The moral of that story being "When all else fails, read the damned directions, Dummy!" - And now I know why some of those older shots with this doubler were coming out looking like they were taken in a long tunnel...... they were! At least as far as the camera knew. It embarrasses the hell out of me to realize that my cute little camera is smarter than I am. But I'm learning, and that's the object of this exercise. - Enjoy your day, Everyone! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment