Monday, January 12, 2015

Google vs Microsoft...


This (above) isn't what pisses me off. 


But this is, because it's happening when I'm trying to sign into my blog using Internet Explorer in Windows 8.1 - and it's just bullshit! It isn't a legitimate problem, because if I cancel this error message and go on with getting into my blog, it works OK. This is therefore just harassment by Google to annoy Microsoft and its users. And before you ask, this doesn't happen using any other browser, such as Firefox, or Opera, or of course, Google's Chrome. Just Internet Explorer....

As if Google can do no wrong. Hah! Every goddamned time I start a section of text in Blogger, I have to choose my preferred font again and again, and every time I stop to enter an image or a video, I have to re-select that font all over again because Google's not smart enough to set the font so that it will be the user's choice and stay at that as default until changed, again by the user, not by some dumbass at Google. So anyone assuming Google has a monopoly on brains would definitely be mistaken. I have proof. And this isn't something I'm pulling out of thin air to bitch about without taking it up with Google. I've sent them several feedback items about this, and all have been blissfully ignored. They don't mind snooping through everything I write on here, for possible use for their advertising, but if I want something made more convenient or less aggravating, the hell with that idea! They can't be bothered.


No comments:

Post a Comment