Saturday, February 8, 2014

Operating Systems and stuff....

Lately, I've been playing with the latest PC-BSD 10 so steadily, I almost forgot how to kick-start Windows 8 and then update all its security and all that.... and
then I discovered that I had to re-install the driver for my aging Wacom Graphire 4 tablet.....which really isn't supposed to be working these days on the latest Windows. I'm sure Wacom would much prefer me to buy a newer pen tablet, but I like this one, and I know how to use it, so why change?


This is an example of why I like the pen tablet I've had for years - It's like old 'Dirty Harry' - it just keeps on keeping on...


Which brings us to this downy-cheeked young porch-climber, who thinks he's a wit, but is usually only about half right.....


So I removed him from the scene altogether, and let Kermit and his pals have the stage all to themselves. Real talent, at last! Something worth watching...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment