Saturday, September 12, 2009

More clouds for Windows 7 desktop backgrounds

People collect different things - I like to collect different cloud formations for one of my home-made desktop backgrounds collections. This is a sample of one. The set now includes 20 images, and each displays for 3 minutes, so the whole set cycles once per hour. This feature in Windows 7 is one of the 'fun' features of it, and helps make it more enjoyable to use. After using it for several months now, I am beginning to wish Microsoft would enable a couple of these features for Vista as well - but I suppose if they did, it might effect Windows 7 sales. Personally though, I can't see anyone using Windows 7 actually wanting to go back to Vista. I sure as hell wouldn't.

I've got Vista on the newest PC that I just bought last month, and it has been updated with all the updates, including the Service Pack 2, and Windows Explorer is still showing "Not responding" whenever I try to do something like downloading images from an SDHC Card.
It's bullshit like this that makes us all just LOVE good old Vasta Vista.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my good, and we haven't even connected to the net with my wife's Vista calculator. I love my Apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm missing something ( a few marbles maybe?) but what's the good of a computer if it isn't even on the Internet?

    ReplyDelete