Monday, October 14, 2013

Big Brother is Watching...


I'm 80 years old, and to me, this seems like science-fiction. Not even George Orwell had a good handle on this kind of stuff. And if these allegations prove to be correct, then it makes our much-hyped internet security look like a joke - a very bad joke. However, I'm glad I don't use Twitter or Facebook. I never did have much faith in the safety of information on those networks.

But while we're on this subject, let's look at it from another angle. America is up to its collective ass in debt - over sixteen trillions they say - and the Chinese are very good at spying on others on the internet, so we're told. So why doesn't the government save money and contract this out to the Chinese? That would be my 'Question Everything' for today, Folks....

And before I go, let me remind you that the only people who need to worry about this are those with something to hide. However, it does seem like a hell of a way to treat one's own taxpayers. What if they decide to hold another revolution? With all those crazies running around with semi-automatic weapons, it could get ugly rather quickly. Or hadn't they thought of that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment