Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Healthcare.gov uproar - color me confused...


Pardon me for asking, but how computer savvy is El Presidente? And why do I ask? Because......

Here's the beginning of a 12-page PDF file with forms for applying for coverage
and with it comes another file of instructions on how to do all that, and where to mail it, and who to call if you need help with any of it, and I didn't have any problem downloading these pages, or reading the instructions, and here's why I'm confused: I live in Canada !!! If I can access all this information from your Healthcare.gov website, then I have to wonder, why can't the rest of you?


This is the first of the actual questionnaire, and I'm showing it so you will know it's the real deal, assuming you are also successful in accessing the website.
It seems to be working OK from here. So I'm confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment