Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Discrimination: How do you spell it?


I'm biased on this one. Some of my friends and neighbors here in this building are Iranians, and the nearest corner store down the street is an Iranian one. The solution to our differences isn't a denial of education. Quite the opposite.
We need more education, to overcome our misunderstandings and our ignorance of the other's problems and concerns. And we are more alike than we are different. So today's Question Everything is: "When did America stop being the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave?"

2 comments:

  1. You´re so right, Ray.
    It is also important to know each other´s languages, at least a few basic terms.

    (Funny: animals all over the world don´t have these problems, are they the better world citizens, after all?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is SARAH, my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told me to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, so i contacted him at this email;(agbazara@gmail.com), for him to help me get prenant,And I'm glad we came to DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his powers really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email at: (agbazara@gmail.com) if you are trying to get a baby, he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

    ReplyDelete