Thursday, April 17, 2014

Now, we get it....


If I was Miley, (and don't we wish?) I'd give my PR guy a good swift kick in the kneecap, for not telling us this story up front, instead of leaving the world to wonder if maybe this was all because of a 'bad trip' on her much-discussed 'pot'.

I had sinus trouble for most of my younger years, and back then, we didn't have the cures available today, and it mostly involved suffering headaches a lot, so I can sympathize with anyone having such problems. And I hope she gets well soon. And be careful picking a doctor - they bury their mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw in a tabloid at the supermarket that it was a possible heart attach...

    Go Figure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be more truth than fiction. Living an emotionally-charged lifestyle, possibly being manic, and doing drugs, might very well precipitate an attack.

    It has to be something fairly serious, because they don't put you to bed in a hospital just because your dog died.

    ReplyDelete