Wednesday, April 16, 2014

....And the real story is...???


The press release says: "hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics" and so today's Question Everything is: "Is this code for 'I crashed and burned coming in for a landing on my last 'trip' and I need some time to get my act together again...' ....???" If that's what's happening, it's not exactly a new problem. I think 'medicinal herbs' are probably as old as mankind itself, and might even be the reason we fell out of those trees in the first place.

Added later:-
There's a story on Popcrush or somewhere to the effect that the real reason for Miley's hospitalization is that she's all broken up over the death of her dog. How many people have you ever heard of who had to be hospitalized because their dog got killed? Is this some kind of mental meltdown, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment