Saturday, October 18, 2014

Virtual Reality: 'Magic Leap'


Google and others are pumping $500-million into this new startup which promises....what? We don't know exactly, because they aren't yet saying much. But Google and others who have had a peek at what's really happening are obviously prepared to provide backing for what appears to be a kind of wearable personal holography.

Very Interesting! Instead of World Peace, we're getting a magical distraction that will so fascinate us that we won't notice civilization as we knew it has gone completely to Hell. Stay tuned, Folks - it's about to get better - or worse - depending on your point of view, hopefully not through those magic glasses. 
Want more details? Read on, everyone!

Please Note:
When I tried to get onto the website for 'Magic Leap' my Avast Internet Security sounded the alarm, announced "Threat Detected" and refused to make the connection. Evidently, there's malware at that address, and you shouldn't go there. This makes me wonder what the hell's really going on there. But I'm not going to risk infecting my computer to find out, and neither should you.

And my thanks to 'MJ' for her email, bringing 'Magic Leap' to my attention. A big hug to you, My Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment