Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Improve your thinking: Write!

Before I show the screenshots of this article about thinking, I'd just like to say this is something that I more or less accidentally stumbled onto several years ago, while sending a daily tersely-worded fax about the day's news to the Editor of our local daily paper. I really enjoy writing, because it makes me think. Or maybe I ought to say that I think best while trying to write, and I write best with a good dictionary close at hand. I'm not as terse nor as sarcastic as I often was in those one-page faxes to Dear Editor, but writing still works for me, because it gets my thinking processes going, and helps me to focus on a specific topic, and hopefully say something intelligent about it.

If you click to enlarge these screenshots, and read the page numbering, it implies there's three pages to the article. There isn't. The third one is blank,
and the article ends on page two, so it's all here.



No comments:

Post a Comment