Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorite browsers



As I've said before, I like Firefox because it has nice add-ons, including one that finds and removes LSOs, or 'supercookies'. Google's Chrome is good too, especially if you use Gmail and other Google features like Blogger. In have never felt really safe using Internet Explorer and I think Microsoft could do a better job of keeping it up-to-date and on a par with its competition. There are some useful add-ons which Internet Explorer will not accept, and those would improve its security and usefulness and should be included. I can't imagine why Microsoft hasn't been doing more to improve their pet browser. Those other browsers weren't developed because people had nothing better to do - they were developed because users weren't satisfied with I.E. and wanted more. Mozilla and Google came to our rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment