Monday, October 12, 2009

Monsieur Beep writes from Bahia Feliz, Gran Canaria....

He says that he likes to read my stories while in his hammock in Gran Canaria....

I looked here..... and didn't see one -

And I looked here..... and didn't see one -

And I looked here, ..... and still no hammock....

And when I looked here, all I found was this gal who had lost her top, and couldn't find it.
So tell me, Monsieur, where the hell's that hammock anyway?  

And while I'm asking all these questions, what about all those cute, hot-blooded senoritas you've been telling me about? Most of the ones in these pictures are fat & fifty and they don't do anything for me but make me run for the nearest exit. What's the matter, there? Is this the Fat and Fifty Season, or what? Can I trade one of those fat & fifties for two hot twenty-fives? Have you tried? Please let me know.... ( to be continued)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures, of which I do recognize the third. It shows the beach/promenade area near the Orchidea hotel resort. Where's the hammock? Keep on searching - you will find it some day.
    I insist: there ARE beautiful señoritas around! Especially at the weekends when the locals come from the mountains or Las Palmas to the beach for a swim. Some (most) of them are of a breathtaking type, black-brown hair, wonderful frame and skin.
    Those which you're talking about abound too: they're British tourists haha!! But generally the feminity is worth watching (:-))

    Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos, Ray. They do represent the place to a large degree.

    ReplyDelete