Friday, October 16, 2009

My friend Eolake's newest website....


I've only shown a portion of the website's front page, so as not to upset those delicate prudes among us who sniff and snort and run to their closets to hide whenever a girl exposes more than her ankles and wrists to public view. For the rest of us, please be assured that Eolake presents the ladies tastefully and with respect for both the models and his viewers. He has a reputation of presenting nudes with both dignity and class, and has the respect and admiration of both his peers and his clients. He has been doing this since 1997, and there's no substitute for experience. Click here to visit the site, and be aware that this is adult material you will be viewing.

3 comments:

  1. I like very much how you put Eolake's work (and mission) into words.
    Is the "adults" remark really necessary? Are children born with clothes? Ah yes, sure: them diapers which evolve into suits.
    I really admire Eo's way of presenting his/our beauties and am very grateful to be able to share.

    Have a good weekend, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your insightful comments, Monsieur. I think I threw in that bit about the adult content because Google censors these Blogger blogs to separate adult content from the rest. You and I and Eolake are all quite able to manage on our own, I'm sure.

    Perhaps the same thing should apply to clothing as Granny applied to the smoking problem; she said, "If you were meant to smoke, God would have built you with a chimney!"

    God didn't build me with warm long-johns nor a fleecy pullover either, but sometimes I'm glad I've got them. Thinking about it, though, there's a lot of things we either wouldn't enjoy much or wouldn't do at all without our clothing. I can't see myself skiing in the mountains naked, for example - spring break excepted - or riding a fast motorcycle without my leathers.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete