Sunday, October 18, 2009

Want a nice monitor background ?


This is for Monsieur Beep and anyone else who enjoys a colorful picture and would like to use it on their monitor as a background. Just click on it to enlarge, and then save it to your file, and enjoy. This was taken looking down from my 16th floor balcony at the leaves along our back lane, Saturday morning during the rain. It has been enhanced a little with PhotoStudio 5.5 to bring out the colors a bit more vividly. I hope you like it.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my friend. I downloaded both pictures (this one and the following one) for later use.
    I´m at present having a beautiful picture of the pacific for my monitor background shot by one of my friends at flickr. I like personalized pictures for a background. I seem to think of her each time I crank up my machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I seem to think of her each time I crank up my machine."

    Right here, in front of God and everybody? I've always said that you dairy producers had too much pull!

    Seriously (must we?) I like the new Windows 7 because you can make up an assortment of your favorite pictures and put them into a folder in the Windows Themes folder in Windows, and then you have a changing set of backgrounds much like a slow-changing slide show. You can set the rate of changes anywhere from a few seconds to one full day for each.
    The standard default changing rate
    is 10 minutes. It's a neat feature.

    ReplyDelete