Sunday, September 22, 2013

A little 'food for thought'....


Maybe, the 'spiritual' realm and the physical are more connected than we have thought. I stumbled onto this because I was asking Google if atoms can communicate. What prompted that question was some thinking about stars or 'suns' and their various kinds or wavelengths of emitted radiation, which quite possibly may be received by others of their kind. In other words, do stars also communicate? And if so, is this the secret to life, or perhaps I should say one of the secrets to life? I'm sure there's more than one. Likely a whole complicated range of them. And if atoms and stars/solar systems communicate, then is our universe actually a portion of some unimaginably huge living entity, perhaps even our Creator, or God? 

And that's my 'Question Everything' for today, Kiddies. Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment