Monday, September 2, 2013

Tom says: "Try this - it's in beta, but it's great!"


You can find it on this website, and you should. 

"How does it work?" you ask. "Beautifully! - Just highlight your selection, which will then appear in the player window on the right. Click the little white arrowhead in the player to start the video, and for the best view, select 'Full Screen' from the choices along the control bar of the video window. Press 'Escape' to go back to the smaller window, and to see your selections list."

Now you can watch 'Blurred Lines' or Miley Cyrus or anything else your little heart desires, except me on my way to the bathroom. That one's not available at present. Lucky you! So have fun, Kiddies! And tell your friends.... 

"OK, but what's it look like in Full Screen?" - I'm so glad you asked......


But you wanted to see....? 

2 comments:

  1. Me thinks you have a Miley C. fixation. Deadly for old farts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I have to repeat this for you:
    My sex life is still two-thirds as good as ever; I can still think about it, and I can still talk about it. %>)

    ReplyDelete