Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Hospital parking garage spaces are too narrow but....

... the little Persian girl technician for the CT Scanner is gorgeous. Even in her religious headgear, she looks absolutely delightful. Wow!

I had just got there, in the nick of time, and had sat down for a minute, the fifth in line among waiting patients, when this delightful young Persian girl comes out from her 'inner sanctum' in the CT machine room, looks at this motley crew, and
 says "Mr. Sutton?".... and I said, "Yes, Dear!", and she says, "You're next - Come with me, please!"...and I said, "Anywhere your heart desires, Darling!"...and an old guy on the next chair said, "Well, I'll be damned!"

I was wearing my 'go-to-the-park' outfit, of T and shorts and runners, and asked "Don't I need to change first?" and she replied, "No, you're fine just as you are. Just lie down on the table, and I'll fix your pillow, and we're all set. Then put your arms up over your head, and prepare to take some deep breaths." We took a couple of scans, and then there was a long pause of several minutes, and one more scan again, and then the table retracted fully back out of the tunnel, and I said, "So Nap Time is over, huh?" And she said, "Yes, Thanks, and you will have the results soon." I said, "Not me, Darling - I'm off to the park to ride my bike, just as soon as I have some lunch - You should come with me, because it's a lovely day today, and the waterfront park will be just wonderful." She said, "But I'm just starting my shift.... Maybe another time..." So I said, "Thank You for fitting me into your busy schedule here today, and please enjoy the rest of your day." She said, "And you....", and away I went.

These are flowers on display at the supermarket where I stopped to pick up a couple of prescriptions and some lunch at the deli....













No comments:

Post a Comment