Sunday, November 23, 2014

Meanwhile, back on Mars.....


Questions: (1.) Could this be pink because of a higher content of quartz mixed with the usual iron oxides giving everything a reddish color? (2.) Could Mars still be cooling, and therefore shrinking, and thus pushing up "wrinkles" in its skin, similarly to how mountains form on Earth? (Does it still have any molten core?)



Questions: (1.) Is this material like silica or talc - so fine it almost acts like a liquid? (2.) At the left-hand end of this wheel track, are we seeing 'wheel-spin'? (....because of....(1.) above...?)



A powerful explosion from underneath ( as in the planet's core!) could do this. (And very possibly did, when that Pluto-sized meteoroid hit it 3.5 billion years ago or so...) I have a theory....but I won't repeat it today, because I've already ranted about it here several times in the past. I think I know what happened, and these images I'm seeing now would seem to confirm my suspicions. We aren't seeing the whole of the original Mars these days - only what's left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment