Saturday, November 22, 2014

Missed my supper while napping....

I nodded off at the computer again - I do that a lot - and missed my supper. But not to worry. Went to the freezer, got out a couple of things, and within 15 minutes, I'm enjoying a plate of Green Giant Vegetable Fried Rice with Wong Wing's Lemon Chicken. You know Green Giant, but who is Wong Wing, you ask?
Wong Wing (are you ready for this?) is none other than Old Man McCain, the Potato King, from New Brunswick. No more Chinese than I am...

2 comments:

  1. I just highlighted WONG WING and something jumped up and told me I had a virus...I deleted the message but I'm curious now...So I'm going to check with my Malware...I enjoy you talk on food and such...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My malwarebytes discovered 111 hickies which they took care of...I guess I'm okay for now...It looks like Wong Wing is only sold in Canada...It has a nice selection of dinners, etc...I like Chinnese food...My ladyfriend likes Garlic Shrimp which is hot and spicey...I prefer Lo mien...

    ReplyDelete