Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Just testing, Folks....It works fine! (You should try it.)


P.S. - I'm a 'sustaining member' and you should be too. It's easy and it's fun. You can do an annual lump-sum pledge, or with monthly payments - whatever you like - and they'd appreciate it very much. This is listener-supported, so please consider becoming one of us. 


This is the other part of KPLU.org and if you love good jazz, but aren't heavily into a lot of news and conversation, this is for you. And I have to add that I love the Jazz24 cap they sent me for renewing my annual contribution. Yes, there are some nice gifts, depending on the level of your commitment, and you don't need to be independently wealthy either. You can start for ten dollars a month, or wherever you're comfortable. - May I let go of your arm now?

No comments:

Post a Comment